Let Us Be Your Interior House Painter!
There isn’t anything that will dramatically improve the appearance of your home, than painting done by professionals. You can change the look and feel of a tired room just by adding new color. Trust 30 years of experience working with top designers to give you guidance in picking out colors and finishes that are perfect for your home.
Friendly & Professional Service
If you're looking for professionals who are friendly and impeccable with the final product, fill out our request a quote form and we will get in touch with you.
Interior Room Painting
Before work begins in your home, we will double check your color choice, set up a dedicated site for tools and ask about any pets we need to watch out for. We believe that a quality paint job begins with thorough preparation and quality paints. No job is too small…we are happy to consult with you on project ideas and paint schemes!
Whole House Interior Painting
“Prompt, Reliable and Professional”, is how we want you to remember having our painters work in your home. Attention to detail and exceeding your expectations are our goals. We will paint ceilings, walls, accent walls, crown molding, base, HVAC covers, windows, doors, stringers, risers, balusters, cabinetry and almost any other areas you need painted.
Refinishing your kitchen cabinets or islands, bath vanities, even desks is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to refresh your home and revitalize its look and feel. The transformation will be incredible by using the most durable, trusted products in the industry. Benjamin Moore and Fine Paints of Europe offer many options for durable finishes.
Each And Every Job Includes:
- Ensuring proper protection of your floors and furnishings...always!
- Sanding of all surfaces to provide tooth and ensure adhesion of coatings.
- Repairing of all nicks, dents, nail holes, and cracks.
- Caulking of all joints with siliconized products where moldings meet walls and ceilings.
- Painting with the finest products available, including Benjamin Moore and Fine Paints of Europe.
- Daily routine cleanup, organization, and inspection of all work areas are performed before leaving the premises.